Old 09-20-2010, 12:15 AM
Jerry Stuckle

Default ps - Illegal Instruction

This is a new install of Lenny on Windows 7 Virtual PC. I basically
took the defaults, with a couple of changes to get it to install and get
gnome's display correct.

I still have several problems, which may be related. The easiest one to
find is an "Illegal Instruction" when I run a simple ps command. This
occurs whether I run as a user or root.

I've done a lot of looking, but don't seem to find anything similar.
Does anyone have any ideas?

I'm still pretty much a noob on Linux, so please be gentle

TIA.

Jerry