-   -   ps - Illegal Instruction (http://www.linux-archive.org/debian-user/429246-ps-illegal-instruction.html)

Jerry Stuckle 09-20-2010 12:15 AM

ps - Illegal Instruction

This is a new install of Lenny on Windows 7 Virtual PC. I basically
took the defaults, with a couple of changes to get it to install and get
gnome's display correct.

I still have several problems, which may be related. The easiest one to
find is an "Illegal Instruction" when I run a simple ps command. This
occurs whether I run as a user or root.

I've done a lot of looking, but don't seem to find anything similar.
Does anyone have any ideas?

I'm still pretty much a noob on Linux, so please be gentle :)

TIA.

Jerry