Old 09-19-2010, 01:36 PM
T o n g

Default I got you. was: My lenny picks the wrong resolution whereas squeeze is right

Hi Stephen,

This is to confirm that I've read your message thoroughly and take it
seriously. However, I can only get back to you in a day or two.

Thanks

--
Tong (remove underscore(s) to reply)
http://xpt.sourceforge.net/techdocs/