Old 09-17-2010, 09:12 PM
Mark Allums

Default Does the HDCP crack have any implications for Debian?

The master key to HDCP was leaked and it has been reported that it is
legitimate, meaning it is now possible to crack Blu-Ray.

I'm not interested in that, but I wondered if that meant that we would
eventually be able to play Blu-Ray on Debian machines. Do you suppose
we will see Blu-Ray support in VLC anytime soon?