Old 11-24-2007, 01:26 PM
British National Lottery

Default Congratulation Lucky Winner

British National Lottery online program held on the 20th of November 2007. You have been approved to claima sum of 1,500,000(One Million Five Hundred Thousand Pounds Sterling )In United Kingdom The selection process was carried out through random selection in Our computerized email selection system (ess) from a database of over 100,000 email Addresses drawn from which you were selected.To file for your claim, please contact our fiduciary agent by email.

Mr Richard Cook.
Tel:+44-703-192-6521
Or + 44703-194-2293
E-mail: claimsofficerrichard07@yahoo.co.uk

Fill the below:
1. Name: 2. Address 3. Marital Status: 4. Occupation: 5. Age:
6. Sex: 7. Nationality: 8. Country of Residence: 9. Telephone Number:

Regards
Mrs. Stella Ellis
(Group Coordinator)