Old 09-17-2010, 12:59 PM
Ed Curtis

Default Sources for Debian 4.0 Etch

Hello all,

Call me crazy but I'm still using Etch on my server. It's very stable
and does everything I need it to do so I'm sticking with it. My problem
is I can no longer get packages for it because it is so outdated the
apt-sources list is no longer current and doesn't work. Where can I get
packages for Etch? I've tried using
http://www.backports.org/debian etch main contrib non-free in my
apt-sources file but it too gives errors on updating apt. I realize I no
longer get security updates but that's fine too.

Thanks,

Ed

Archive: 4C936644.6040305@homes2see.com">http://lists.debian.org/4C936644.6040305@homes2see.com

Old 09-17-2010, 01:16 PM