Old 09-16-2010, 12:09 AM
Siju George

Default Creating Video DVDs from VOB files only

Hi,

I have copied only .VOB files from my DVDs to my Computer.
How Do I create a Video DVD with them?

Thanks :-)

--Siju

Old 09-16-2010, 12:54 AM
godo

On 09/16/2010 02:09 AM, Siju George wrote:

Hi,

I have copied only .VOB files from my DVDs to my Computer.
How Do I create a Video DVD with them?

Thanks :-)

--Siju

Try kdenlive, dvdauthor or devede.

--
Bye,
Goran Dobosevic

Archive: 4C916ABF.5010708@dobosevic.com">http://lists.debian.org/4C916ABF.5010708@dobosevic.com

Old 09-16-2010, 09:09 AM
Joao Ferreira gmail

On Thu, 2010-09-16 at 02:54 +0200, godo wrote:

> Try kdenlive, dvdauthor or devede.

I've been using devede and it works just fine.

It's very simple... but gets the job done... very easy to use.

You can save the result to an ISO file, watch it on Movie Player before
burning to the DVD. It works just fine just like it will work later on
your DVD player.

Then you just burn it when you're pleased with the result.

Cheers
jmf