Old 09-15-2010, 02:19 PM
godo

Default How to change search engine in IceApe/SeaMonkey?

Hi all,
I was changed google.com with ixquick.com and when i press "Search"
button everything works how it should; but if I type anything in url
field and hit "enter" or "go" button it open result with google.com.

Same thing in IceApe and SeaMonkey in Squeeze and Sid.

Does anyone have a solution?
--
Bye,
Goran Dobosevic

Archive: 4C90D5F9.6020409@dobosevic.com">http://lists.debian.org/4C90D5F9.6020409@dobosevic.com

Old 09-15-2010, 09:29 PM
Camaleón

On Wed, 15 Sep 2010 16:19:37 +0200, godo wrote:

> I was changed google.com with ixquick.com and when i press "Search"
> button everything works how it should; but if I type anything in url
> field and hit "enter" or "go" button it open result with google.com.
>
> Same thing in IceApe and SeaMonkey in Squeeze and Sid.
>
> Does anyone have a solution?

I think the location bar search facility is handled by "keyword.URL"
value in "about:config" section.

Greetings,

--
Camaleón

Old 09-15-2010, 10:35 PM
godo

I think the location bar search facility is handled by "keyword.URL"
value in "about:config" section.

Greetings,

That was it.
Thanks!