Old 09-13-2010, 11:45 AM
abdelkader belahcene

Default how to install on Mac ibook

Hi, every body

I want* to install debian on ibook PowerPc,* but !!!m I dont know how to start the machine from the CD.

Thanks for help

Old 09-13-2010, 12:14 PM
"Rodney D. Myers"

On 9/13/10 7:45 AM, abdelkader belahcene wrote:
> Hi, every body
>
> I want to install debian on ibook PowerPc, but !!!m I dont know how to
> start the machine from the CD.
>
> Thanks for help

External cd/dvd drive or USB/flash drive. Though not sure it is capable
of booting off of a usb/flash drive.

--
Rodney D. Myers <rod_dmyers@fastmail.fm>
AIM#: YAHOO:

Ben Franklin - 1759

Old 09-13-2010, 12:45 PM
Ansgar Burchardt

Hi,

abdelkader belahcene <abelahcene@gmail.com> writes:

> I want* to install debian on ibook PowerPc,* but !!!m I dont know how
> to start the machine from the CD.

I think you have to press "C" or some other key during startup. If it's
a different key, the included documentation or Google should know.

Regards,
Ansgar

Old 09-13-2010, 01:18 PM
Jerome BENOIT

Hello,

and choose a PowerPC compatible CD !

hth,
Jerome

Archive: 4C8E24A5.1060904@rezozer.net">http://lists.debian.org/4C8E24A5.1060904@rezozer.net

Old 09-13-2010, 02:58 PM
Tom H

On Mon, Sep 13, 2010 at 8:45 AM, Ansgar Burchardt <ansgar@43-1.org> wrote:
> abdelkader belahcene <abelahcene@gmail.com> writes:
>
>> I want* to install debian on ibook PowerPc,* but !!!m I dont know how
>> to start the machine from the CD.
>
> I think you have to press "C" or some other key during startup. *If it's
> a different key, the included documentation or Google should know.

+1 for pressing "c"