Old 09-13-2010, 07:14 AM
Magicloud Magiclouds

Default Unfamiliar with DebianInstaller.

Hi, I am trying to custom d-i a little. With this document:
http://wiki.debian.org/DebianInstaller/Modify/CustomKernel, I cannot
understand step 2. kernel-wedge failed: make: *** [binary-arch] Error
2
dpkg-buildpackage: error: fakeroot debian/rules binary gave error exit status 2
And in fact, I cannot find the package linux-kernel-di-i386 in apt-get.
--
竹密岂妨流水过
山高哪阻野云飞

Old 09-13-2010, 01:51 PM
hugo vanwoerkom

Magicloud Magiclouds wrote:

Hi, I am trying to custom d-i a little. With this document:
http://wiki.debian.org/DebianInstaller/Modify/CustomKernel, I cannot
understand step 2. kernel-wedge failed: make: *** [binary-arch] Error
2
dpkg-buildpackage: error: fakeroot debian/rules binary gave error exit status 2
And in fact, I cannot find the package linux-kernel-di-i386 in apt-get.

It's a source package.
'apt-get source linux-kernel-di-i386-2.6' gets the package and unpacks
it in the directory in which you invoke the apt-get source command.

Hugo