Old 09-10-2010, 03:41 PM
"J.Hwan.Kim"

Default netkit-telnetd (telnet server install problem)

Hi, everyone

I want to little modification of telnet server.
So, I compiled netkit-telnetd and got telnetd executable file.

I copied it to /usr/sbin/in.telnetd.
But it does not operate.
How can I activate the telnetd of netkit-telnet in debian?

Thanks in advance
Best Regards,

J.Hwan Kim

Archive: 4C8A518E.4080608@gmail.com">http://lists.debian.org/4C8A518E.4080608@gmail.com

Old 09-10-2010, 03:54 PM
hugo vanwoerkom

J.Hwan.Kim wrote:

Hi, everyone

I want to little modification of telnet server.
So, I compiled netkit-telnetd and got telnetd executable file.

I copied it to /usr/sbin/in.telnetd.
But it does not operate.

What does it do?

How can I activate the telnetd of netkit-telnet in debian?

Archive: i6dkb7$ea3$1@dough.gmane.org">http://lists.debian.org/i6dkb7$ea3$1@dough.gmane.org

Old 09-10-2010, 03:54 PM
Camaleón

On Sat, 11 Sep 2010 00:41:02 +0900, J.Hwan.Kim wrote:

> I want to little modification of telnet server. So, I compiled
> netkit-telnetd and got telnetd executable file.
>
> I copied it to /usr/sbin/in.telnetd.
> But it does not operate.
> How can I activate the telnetd of netkit-telnet in debian?

Have you tried with Debian packages?

http://packages.debian.org/search?searchon=sourcenames&keywords=netkit-telnet

Greetings,

--