Old 09-10-2010, 01:54 PM
"J.Hwan.Kim"

Default How to get termcap package

Hi, everyone

I'm trying to compile netkit-telnet.
But configure command issues error message that
termcap package is not found.
I searched Debian package list but not found.
How can I install the termcap package?

./configure
Directories: /usr/bin /usr/sbin /usr/man
Looking for a C compiler... gcc
Checking if gcc accepts gcc warnings... yes
Looking for a C++ compiler... g++
Checking if g++ accepts gcc warnings... yes
Checking if gcc accepts -O2... yes
Checking if g++ accepts -O2... yes
Checking if g++ accepts -fno-rtti... yes
Checking if g++ accepts -fno-exceptions... yes
Checking for BSD signal semantics... yes
Checking for ncurses... no
Checking for traditional termcap... not found
This package needs termcap to run.

Archive: 4C8A38A1.2070403@gmail.com">http://lists.debian.org/4C8A38A1.2070403@gmail.com

Old 09-10-2010, 03:53 PM
Onur Aslan

Hi.

You need to install libncurses5-dev package.