Old 09-09-2010, 06:24 AM
Kousik Maiti

Default Wireless keyboard is not working with grub2

Hi list,
I have wireless keyboard and mouse of Logitech. I have duel boot system.During boot keyboard is not working so I am not able to choose OS.Is there any solution?
Thanks in advanced.
--

Wishing you the very best of everything, always!!!
Kousik Maiti(কৌশিক মাইতি)

Old 09-09-2010, 06:48 AM
Klistvud