Old 11-24-2007, 11:39 AM
igba riam

Default CONFIDENTIAL / URGENT,

FROM THE DESK OF MR,IGBA RIAM,
AUDITING AND ACCOUNTING MANAGER,
BANK OF AFRICA (B.O.A)
OUAGADOUGOU-BURKINA FASO.*
WEST AFRICA,*
*
Dear Friend,
*
I am the AUDITING AND ACCOUNTING MANAGER BANK OF AFRICA (B.O.A) here in Ouagadougou, Burkina Faso. In my department we discovered an abandoned sum of US$12.300,000 dollars (TWELVE MILLION THREE HUNDRED THOUSAND US DOLLARS) in an account that belongs to one of our foreign customer who died along with his entire family on Jully 2003 in a plane crash.
Since we got information about his death, we have been expecting his next of kin to come over and claim his money because we cannot release it unless some body applies for it as next of kin or relation to the deceased as indicated in our banking guidlings and laws but unfortunately we learnt that all his supposed next of kin or relation died alongside with him at the plane crash leaving nobody behind for the claim.
It is therefore upon this discovery that I now decided to make this business proposal to you and release the money to you as the next of kin or relation to the deceased for safety and subsequent disbursement since nobody is coming for it and we don't want this money to go into the bank treasury as unclaimed bill.
The banking law and guidline here stipulates that if such money remained unclaimed after five years, the money will be transfered into the bank treasury as unclaimed fund. The request of foreigner as next of kin in this business is occassioned by the fact that the customer was a foreigner and a Burkinabe cannot stand as next of kin to a foreigner.
*I agree that 30% of this money will be for you as a respect to the provision of a foriegn account , 10% will be set aside for expenses incurred during the business and 60% would be for me Thereafter, I will visit your country for disbursement according to the percentage indicated Therefore, to enable the immediate transfer of this fund to you arranged,you must apply first to the bank as relation or next of kin of the deceased indicating your bank name, your bank account number, your private telephone and fax number for easy and effective communication and location where in the money will be remitted.
Upon receipt of your reply, I will send to you by fax or email the text of the application you will fill andsend it to the bank.
I will not fail to bring to your notice this transaction is hitch-free and that you should not entertain any atom of fear as all required arrangements have been made for thetransfer.
You should fill this form below and send to me immediately as soon as you receive this letter
Your Full Name: .....................................
Your Bank Name: ....................................
Your Bank Account number: ...........................
Your Bank Address : ................................
Merital Status: .......................
Receiving Country: ....................
Trusting to hear from you immediately.
Yours Faithfully,
*
*MR,IGBA RIAM,

Appelez vos amis de PC PC -- C'EST GRATUIT Essayez-le maintenant !