Old 11-24-2007, 11:08 AM
amos zongo

Default From The Desk of Mr AMOS ZONGO

From The Desk of Mr AMOS ZONGO
Chief Auditor,
African Development Bank
Burkina Faso West African.
Phone:00226 7643861
please contact me with*this*E-mail adressa*(a_zongo02@yahoo.fr)

Dear Sir/madam
I apologize if the contents in this mail are contrary to your moral ethics, which I feel may be of great disturbance to your*personal life, But please treat with absolute secrecy and personal. I pray that this email reaches you in the best of health.
*
l am Mr AMOS ZONGO**the Chief Auditor, with African Development bank (ADB) Burkina Faso West African. One of our customers Engr Ron Morris, with his entire family were among the victims of December 25, 2003 Air-Crash. For more about*the Air Crash you can visit the CNN web news for the tragedy.
*
http://www.cnn.com/2003/WORLD/africa/12/26/benin.crash/
*
Before his death, he has an account with us valued at Ten Million, One hundred and Eighty-Three Thousand US Dollars ( USD 10.183M).According to the*Burkina Faso*Law, at the expiration of Three years if nobody applies to claim the fundus a grace* of* thirty (30) days will be given before the money will revert to the ownership of the*Burkina Faso *government.

My proposal is that I will like you as a foreigner to stand in as the next of kin or Distant Cousin for us to* claim this money, so that the fruits of this old man's labour will not* get into the hands of some corrupt government officials who will latter use the money to sponsor war in Africa and kill innocent citizens in the search for political power.

Please note that there will be no problem as my bank has made all effort through to reach for any of his Relation but all was fruitless.* My position as the Chief* Auditor* in this bank guarantees the successful execution of this(Deal) transaction.

This money will be shared on agreed percentage which must be written in the agreement of personal trusteeship, once the funds is transferred to your account in your country or anywhere else.
*
If not interested please destroy the mail because of the confidentiality attached to it.I promise that this transaction will be done under a legitimate arrangement that will protect both of us from any breach of the law.

lf you are interested and wish to assist me please contact me with the below informationa_zongo02@yahoo.fr)
*
Mr AMOS ZONGO
Telephone:+226 7643861
Awaiting your soonest response today.
Best Regards.
Mr AMOS ZONGO
(Chief Auditor)
*
Besoin d'un e-mail ? Créez gratuitement un compte Windows Live Hotmail et bénéficiez d'un filtre antispam gratuit ! Windows Live Hotmail