Old 11-24-2007, 10:47 AM
asinthe salam

Default ATTENTION PLEASE!

FROM MR. ASINTHE SALAM.
********************************************** ATTENTION PLEASE!
*
I GOT YOUR CONTACT OVER THE INTERNET AS A TRUSTWORTHY AND RELIABLE PERSON.PLEASE PAY ATTENTION AND UNDERSTAND MY REASON OF CONTACTING YOU TODAY THROUGH THIS EMAIL. MY NAME IS MR.ASINTHE SALAM BILL AND EXCHANGE
MANAGER,FOREIGN REMITTANCE DEPT B.O.A BANK OF AFRICA HERE IN BURKINA FASO .
*
I AM THE ACCOUNT OFFICER TO A FOREIGN CUSTOMER,L *, WHO UNFORTUNATELY LOST HIS LIFE IN THE PLANE CRASH, WHICH CRASHED ON JANUARY* 2002. YOU
*
IN THIS REGARDS,I NEED YOUR ASSISTANCE TO APPLY THE URGENT RELEASE/AND TRANSFER OF THE DEPOSITED FUNDS LUMP OF $15.500,000 USD TO OUR BANK AS THE NEXT (KIN) TO THE DECEASED PERSON.
*
I WANT SAY TO YOU THAT UPON SUCCESSFUL CONCLUSION OF THIS BUSINESS RELATIONSHIP 40% OF THE TOTAL SUM WILL BE OFFERED TO YOU AS YOU SHARE TO ACCEPT MY PROPOSAL IN A GOOD FAITH IN TRANSFERRING THE SAID FUNDS.
*
FURTHER,REPLY ME IF THIS PROPOSAL IS ACCEPTABLE TO YOU SO THAT I CAN GIVE YOU MORE DETAILS ON HOW WE COULD COMMENCE.JUST BEAR IN MIND THAT MY INTENT IS PURE,real and not gimmick.
*
I WAIT FOR YOUR URGENT RESPONDS.
*
YOURS FAITHFULLY,