Old 11-24-2007, 11:32 AM
joe khumalo

Default Hello

Hello,
**
Compliment of the day to you. I wish to extend this mutual business proposal to you with the hope that you will gladly accept.

*

I am Dr.Joe Khumalo, the personal account officer to the great late diseased who has an account in one of the top banks here in South Africa.

*

We want to transfer to overseas ($45,000,000 USD) fourthy five million United State Dollars from a Cooperate Bank here in South Africa to an oversea account . The account was opened in 2001 and he died in 2004 without a written or oral WILL and since 2004 nobody has operated on this account again. After going through some old files in the records I discovered that
the owner of the account died without a [heir] hence the money is floating and if I do not remit this money out urgently it will be forfeited for nothing and the Govt.of South Africa
will confiscate the funds for their personal use which I personally don't want such incident to happen being that this is a great opportunity for me.
*
I want to ask you to quietly look for a reliable and honest person who will be capable and fit to provide either an existing bank account or to set up a new* Bank a/c immediately to
receive this money, even an empty a/c can serve to receive this money, as long as you will remain honest to me till the end for this important business trusting in you and believing*
in God that you will never let me down either now or in future.
***
The amount involved is ($45,000,000 USD) fourthy five million United State Dollars, but I don't know any foreigner. I am only contacting you as a foreigner because this money can not
be approved to a local person here, without valid international foreign passport, but can only be approved to any foreigner with valid international passport or drivers license and foreign a/c because the money is in UNITED STATE DOLLARS and the former owner of the a/c is a foreigner too, [and the money can only be approved into a foreign a/c.

*

I have packaged this transaction in a way that it will be of mutual benefit to us. As the branch manager, it is my duty to send a financial report to my head office in the capital
city, Pretoria, at the end of each financial year.I have also moved the funds into what the bank call Escrow Holding Account with no beneficiary. Meanwhile as you know I can not be directly connected to this money for obvious reasons .I will compute your particulars as the next of kin of the person who made the deposit in my branch, so that my head office will
immediately order the transfer to your designated bank Account.
**
I got your contact address from my secretary who operates computer, I am revealing this to you with believe in God that you will never let me down in this business. you are the first
and the only person that I am contacting for this business, so please reply urgently so that I will inform you the next step to take urgently. Send also your private telephone and fax
number including the full details of the account to be used for the deposit.

I need your full co-operation to make this work fine. because the management is ready to approve this payment to any foreigner who has correct information of this account, which I
will give to you, upon your positive response and once I am convinced that you are capable and will meet up with instruction of a key bank official who is deeply involved with me in this business.
**
I need your strong assurance that you will never, never let me down.
*
With my influence and the position of the bank official we can transfer this money to any foreigner's reliable account which you can provide with assurance that this money will be
intact pending our physical arrival in your country for withdrawal, sharing and for possible investments. The bank official will destroy all documents of transaction immediately we
receive this money leaving no trace ,we will fly to your country at least two days ahead of the money going into the account for withdrwal , sharing and for possible investment.
**
I will apply for annual leave to get visa immediately I hear from you that you are ready to act and receive this fund in your account. I will use my position and influence to obtain all legal approvals for onward transfer of this money to your account with appropriate clearance from* the relevant ministries and foreign exchange departments.
**
At the conclusion of this business, you will be given 35% of the total amount, 60% will be for me, while 5% will be for expenses both parties might have incurred during the process of
transferring.
**
I look forward to your earliest reply through my email.
*
Sincerely,
Dr.Joe Khumalo.

*

Get the next generation of Windows Live services now! Click here!