Old 11-24-2007, 11:51 AM
mohamed aliu

Default URGENT REPLY IS NEEDED

*
*FROM THE DESK OF :MOHAMED*ALIU..
AUDITING AND ACCOUNTING SECTION,*
BANK OF AFRICA(BOA),
OUAGADOUGOU BURKINA-FASO,WEST AFRICA.
EMAIMOHAMED_ALIU2007@YAHOO.FR Private
*(PLEASE*SEND ALL INFORMATION BY EMAIL FOR*THE SECRET OF THE TRANSITIONS*/
( CONFIDENTIAL BUSINESS)
This message might meet you in utmost surprise, however,it's just my urgent* need for foreign partner that made me to contact you for this transaction.* I am a banker by profession from Burkina faso in west Africa and currently* holding the post of Director Auditing and Accounting unit of the bank.I* have the opportunity transferring the left over funds ($5.5million) of* one of my bank clients who died along with his entire family on 31ST*October*1999 in a plane* crash.
*
You can confirm the genuine of the deceased death by clicking on* this web site http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/europe/859479.stm
Hence,i am inviting you for a business deal where this money can be shared between us in the ratio of 60/45 while 10% will be mapped out for* expenses.If you agree to my business proposal.further details of the transfer will be forwarded to you as soon as i receive your return mail and phone call. have a great day.
With Best Regard*

MR MOHAMED ALIU..
*
*****