Old 11-24-2007, 11:31 AM
benald zongo

Default GOOD DAY FRIEND AND PLZ REPLY ME.

Dr. Benald Zongo
African development bank
Ouagadougou -Burkina Faso
Dear friend,
*
This message might meet you in utmost* surprise.however,it's just my
Urgent need for foreign partner that made me to* contact you for this transaction.
*
I am a banker by profession from Burkina Faso in West Africa and currently holding the post of director Auditing and accounting unit of the bank.
I have the opportunity of transferring the left over Funds ($15million) of one of my bank clients who died Along with his entire family on 31 July 2000 in a plane crash. You Can confirm the geniuses of the deceased death by clicking on this Web site.
*
Http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/europe/859479.stm
Hence, i am inviting you for a business deal where This money can be shared between us in the ratio of 60/30 while 10% Will be mapped out* for expenses. If you agree to my business proposal. Further details of the transfer will be forwarded to you as soon as I Receive your return mail.
*
*Have a great day.
*
Yours,

Dr. Benald Zongo

Besoin d'un e-mail ? Créez gratuitement un compte Windows Live Hotmail et bénéficiez de 5 Go de stockage ! Windows Live Hotmail