Old 11-24-2007, 12:57 PM
amed zongo

Default FROM THE OFFICE OF MR AMED ZONGO

FROM THE OFFICE OF MR AMED ZONGO
BANK OF AFRICA (B.O.A)

AUDITING AND ACCOUNTING UNIT

OUAGADOUGOU BURKINA FASO.

EMAIL ADDRESS : (amed_zongo020@myway.com)

1BP.24432

TOP SECRET

Good day,

I am Mr Amed Zongo, the director in charge of Auditing and Accounting
section in Bank of Africa ,Ouagadougou Burkina faso West Africa
with
due respect and regard.I have decided to contact you on a business
transaction that will be very beneficial to both of us at the end of
the
transaction.

During our last auditing in this bank , my department
came
across a very huge sum of money belonging to our deceased custumer who
died
on July 2003 in a plane crash below is the details:

Visit....http://www.cnn.com/2003/WORLD/africa/12/26/benin.crash/index.html

forther investigation prove to us that the decease dies along with his family

so therefor there is no next of kin to claim his fund.

I then kept this as a secret to look for a foriegn bussiness patner who is ready to

stand as the decease next of kin to enable the transferr of his funds abraod.

and the fund has been dormant in his
account
with this Bank with out any claim of the fund in our custody either
from his family or relation before our discovery to this developement.

The said amount was( EIGHT MILLION TWO HUNDRED THOUSAND UNITED STATE
DOLLERS.($8.2,000.000.00)Meanwhile all the whole arrangement to put the
claim
over this fund as the bonafide next of kin to the deceased;get the
required
approval and transfer this money to a foriegn account has been put in

place and directives and needed information will be relayed to you as
soon
as you indicate your interest and willingness to assist us and also
benefit your self to this great business opportunity.

Infact i could have done this deal alone but because of my position
in
this country as a civil servant(A Banker) we are not allowed to
operate a
foriegn account and would eventually raise an eye brow on my side
during
the time of transfer becuase i work in this bank. This is the reason
why
it will require a second party or fellow who will forward claims as
the
next of kin to the bank and also present a foriegn account where he
will
need the money to be retransferred into on his
request as it may be after due verification and clarification by the
correspondent branch of the bank where the money will be remitted
from to
your own designation bank account.

I will not fail to inform you that this transaction is 100% risk
free.On
smooth conclusion of this transaction;you will be entitled to 40%of
the
total sum as gratification;while5% will be set aside to take care of
expenses that may arise during the time of transfer and also
telephone
bills; while55%will be for me.Please;you have been adviced to keep top

secret as i am still in service and intend to retire from service
after we
conclude this deal with you.

I will be monitoring the whole situation here in this bank until you

confirm the money in your account and ask me to come down to your
country for subsequent sharing of the fund according to percentages
previously indicated and further investment,either in your country or
any country you advice us to invest.All other necessary vital
information
will be sent to you when i hear from you.

I look forward to receive your email please you
are required to reply this message as a matter of necessity to my below email address:

(amed_zongo020@myway.com)

Regards
Mr Amed Zongo

(Account Audithor B.O.A)