Old 11-24-2007, 01:04 PM
konombo joseph

Default CONFIDENTIAL/URGENT,

FROM THE DESK OF MR,KONOMBO JOSEPH,
BILL AND EXCHANGE MANAGER,
AFRICAN,DEVELOPMENT,BANK,
OUAGADOUGOU (BURKINA FASO).
WEST AFRICA**

Dear friend,
*
RE: TRANSFER OF ($39,500.000.00 USD THIRTY NINE MILLION FIVE HUNDRED THOUSAND DOLLARS)
*
We want to transfer to overseas the sum of
*
$39,500.000.00USD) Thirty Nine Million Five Hundred Thousand UnitedStates Dollars) from a Prime Bank in
Africa.
*
I would like to ask you to quietly look for a reliable and honest person who will be capable and fit to provide either an existingbank account or to set up a new Bank a/c immediately to receive this money,even an empty
a/c can serve as far as it can receive money.
*
I am MR,KONOMBO JOSEPH, an accountant and personal confidant to Dr,Ravindra F.Shah who died together with his wife Dr,Mrs,Manjula Parikh-Shah in a plane crash on the 1st Oct.2003 on their way to attend wedding in
Boston.

Mr,Ravindra F.Shah, is an American, a physician
and industrialist, he died without having any beneficiary to his assets including his account here in Burkina Faso which he opened in the year 2000 as his personal savings for the purpose of expansion and developement of his company before his untimely death in 2003.
*
The amount involved is (USD 39,500,000.00)Thirty Nine Million Five Hundred Thousand USD, no other person knows about this account.
*
*I am contacting you for us to transfer this funds to your account as the beneficiary, I want to first transfer $9,500.000.00 (Nine Million Five Hundred Thousand USD) from this money into a safe account abroad,
*
after which we will transfer the remaining (30M)but I don't know any foreigner. I am only contacting you as a* foreigner because this money can not be approved to a local person here,

without valid international foreign passport, but can only be approved to any foreigner with valid international passport or driving license and foreign a/c because the money is in US Dollars and the former owner of the
a/c Mr.Ravindra F.Shah,* is a foreigner too, and as such the money can only be approved into a foreign a/c.
*
I need your full co-operation to make this work fine because the management is ready to approve this payment to any foreigner who has correct information of this account,
*
which I will give to you, upon your positive response and once I am convinced that you are capable and will meet up with the inheritance procedures.
*
At the conclusion of this business, you will be given 35% of the total amount,60% will be for me, while 5% will be for expenses that may ocurred during the process of transferring.

And* you* should*observe utmost CONFIDENTIALITY AND SECRECY in this transaction,* and rest assured that this transaction would be most profitable for both of us because I will require your assistance to invest my share in your country.
*
I look forward to your prompt response,
Thanks

Yours faithfully
*
MR,KONOMBO JOSEPH,

Téléchargez le nouveau Windows Live Messenger ! Essayez-le !