Old 08-05-2010, 12:31 AM
ameliazigar

Default A question has been shared with you by ameliazigar

This message is not from Askville.com or Amazon.com.

Check out this question:

http://askville.amazon.com/AnswerViewer.do?requestId=70860887&avctx=ftf&avctx Obj=693c3453-4d52-4a63-ab5e-8f05d43e5530

Hello How are you doing over there in your Country? I hope you are doing very good over there in your Country. My Name is amelia, I looked through your email on the internet and decided to write you a message to inform you that i am intersted in knowing more about you. I'm sure that you are very friendly and nice person. It would be great to learn more about you! I'm sure we can find something in common and begin a long and beautiful story. I'm looking only for serious friendship, I'm tired of been heart broken and dishonesty of people. Please if you are also interested in developing a friendship or a relationship with me, Write me back so that i can send you some of my photos at least for you to see what i look like, though i am not photogenic. I expect to read your mail soon. this my email ameliazigar@ymail.com
Your new friend
Miss amelia

ameliazigar

- ameliazigar