-   -   keylogger.c (http://www.linux-archive.org/debian-user/407622-keylogger-c.html)

Jozsi Vadkan 08-02-2010 08:59 PM

keylogger.c

are there any working keyloggers, written in c, that works under Debian
Lenny?

features:
- be simple
- support utf-8 [or any char on the keyboard]
- run in background ["./something.bin &" ?]
- output to a local file, e.g.:

cat keyblog.txt
[date] [time] [pressed char]
2010.08.02 20:19:12.089566868
2010.08.02 20:19:12.882365867

extra features:
- must be one .c file

extra extra features:
- can log all keystrokes [even when remotely connecting with ssh to the
machine]

Does anyone has one ready? :P or just an url?

Thank you.

Jordon Bedwell 08-02-2010 09:16 PM

keylogger.c