Old 08-02-2010, 06:55 PM
Raphael Hertzog

Default Feedback wanted: funding service for free Debian book

Hello,

if you don't follow Planet Debian, you're probably not aware
that Roland Mas and myself are planning to translate our French Debian
book into English. If we manage to get the work funded, we'll publish
the translation under a DFSG-compliant license. That said we need your
feedback to pick the funding service that will satisfy the largest number
of users interested in this book, see details in my blog post (you can
check the table of contents of the book):
http://raphaelhertzog.com/2010/07/28/do-you-want-a-free-debian-book/

It points to a questionnaire that I'd like you to answer:
http://spreadsheets.google.com/viewform?formkey=dG4yZ3lqTjdsbG83c0F3Sm5kLU1HaWc6M Q

I'd appreciate if you could spend a few minutes reading the blog post and
answering the above form.

Thanks for your support!
--
Raphaël Hertzog ◈ Debian Developer ◈ [Flattr=20693]

▶ http://RaphaelHertzog.fr (Français)