Old 08-01-2010, 02:25 PM
Guo Jiahua

Default how can a non-root user mount .iso file?

I wander if it's possible for a non-root user to get access into a .iso
file.

I know if I'm root, I can mount iso. but when I try to mount it, as I'm
not root, 'mount' sais "mount: only root can do that".

Thanks.

Old 08-01-2010, 02:31 PM
Camalen

On Sun, 01 Aug 2010 22:25:18 +0800, Guo Jiahua wrote:

> I wander if it's possible for a non-root user to get access into a .iso
> file.
>
> I know if I'm root, I can mount iso. but when I try to mount it, as I'm
> not root, 'mount' sais "mount: only root can do that".

Using "sudo"? :-?

Greetings,

--
Camalen