Old 07-30-2010, 11:26 AM
Tom H

Default my (simple) sudoers doesn't work

On Fri, Jul 30, 2010 at 6:43 AM, Gauthier Vandemoortele
<gauthier.v@skynet.be> wrote:

> * *STOP ALL= NOPASSWD: SLEEP, HALT, REBOOT

The one thing that jumps at me is that you don't have a "run as" user set

STOP ALL= (root) NOPASSWD: SLEEP, HALT, REBOOT

Old 07-31-2010, 09:31 AM
Gvdmoort

Le ven 30 jui, Gauthier Vandemoortele m'a écrit:
> # Cmnd alias specification
> Cmnd_Alias SLEEP = /usr/sbin/acpitool -S
> Cmnd_Alias HALT = /usr/sbin/halt
> Cmnd_Alias REBOOT = /usr/sbin/reboot

I'm sorry, you can disregard this post, it was only mistakes in the
path of the command (take care of copy-paste...):

Cmnd_Alias SLEEP = /usr/bin/acpitool -S
Cmnd_Alias HALT = /sbin/halt
Cmnd_Alias REBOOT = /sbin/reboot

Gauthier