Old 07-30-2010, 10:56 AM
Christian Simo

Default How can I emulate Debian for PowerPC on Intel processor?

Dear Team!

I currently virtualize with vmware,
Please how can I* run Debian for PPC on Intel or How can I emulate Intel to support PPC OS

Thanks in advance

Old 07-30-2010, 11:24 AM
Dirk Neumann

On Fri, 30 Jul 2010 03:56:32 -0700
Christian Simo <csimo28@gmail.com> wrote:

> Dear Team!
>
> I currently virtualize with vmware,
> Please how can I run Debian for PPC on Intel or How can I emulate Intel to
> support PPC OS

A first thought:
qemu (contains qemu-system-ppc).

Dirk.