Old 07-29-2010, 06:26 PM
Mr Smiley

Default samba: mounting as cifs not working (works in Windows though)

Sorry, also try

echo 0 > /proc/fs/cifs/LinuxExtensionsEnabled

and then smbmount again.

It's one of the two, but at the mo can't remember which, but both at the same time won't hurt.

Try

echo 0 > /proc/fs/cifs/OplockEnabled

then try and smbmount again.

Mr Smiley

A man with a thermometer knows the temperature. A man with
two thermometers is never sure.

Old 07-29-2010, 06:51 PM
"H.S."