Old 07-28-2010, 04:53 AM
Andrei Popescu

Default Kudos to any DD contributing to debian-user

On Ma, 27 iul 10, 23:43:07, Steve McIntyre wrote:

> I read debian-user locally via a mail-to-news gateway, which makes it
> much more hassle for me to sign messages.

Joke aside, I'd rather you continue reading debian-user, so whatever
works for you is good

Kudos to you and the other DDs[1] taking the time to read debian-user
and chime in as needed with excelent tips.

[1] most notably Manoj Srivastava, Joey Hess and Daniel Burrows, but I'm
surely forgetting somebody, sorry.

Regards,
Andrei