Old 07-27-2010, 06:17 PM
Jordon Bedwell

Default MIB compiler Browser

On 7/27/10 12:26 PM, Stefan Fuhrmann wrote:

Hello all,

can someone recommend an opensource MIB compiler/ browser?

tia
stefan

Men in black compiler? You didn't believe my email about the pew pew
lazer alienz being here did you? Sometimes people take me seriously .
No all joking aside:

aptitude show mbrowse

Archive: 4C4F22B8.3020206@envygeeks.com">http://lists.debian.org/4C4F22B8.3020206@envygeeks.com

Old 07-27-2010, 06:39 PM
Camaleón

On Tue, 27 Jul 2010 19:26:34 +0200, Stefan Fuhrmann wrote:

> can someone recommend an opensource MIB compiler/ browser?

tkmib?

http://net-snmp.sourceforge.net/

Greetings,

--
Camaleón

Old 07-27-2010, 06:43 PM
Stefan Fuhrmann

Am Dienstag, 27. Juli 2010, 20:17:28 schrieb Jordon Bedwell:
> aptitude show mbrowse

lol

thanks
stefan