Old 07-27-2010, 05:24 PM
Mike Bird

Default Monitoring tools to use on an account

On Tue July 27 2010 09:53:40 AG wrote:
> Any suggestions, please?

If you have the right to supervise a child then
supervise them. Stay in the room and make sure
they're not surfing porn. Do so openly.

If you don't have the right to supervise an
adult then don't spy on them.

Speaking for myself, not Debian, ...

--Mike Bird

Old 07-27-2010, 06:24 PM