Old 07-27-2010, 04:53 PM
AG

Default Monitoring tools to use on an account

Hi all

I'm facing a bit of a delicate issue: I have created an account on my
machine for someone staying with us, and I have strong suspicions that
he is engaging in on-line behaviour that he is not supposed to be doing.

Can anyone recommend a tool thatb I can install, that can monitor his
on-line activity - specifically sites he visits and how much time he
spends on them? A key logger might also be useful to monitor his
activities.

I'd need something that will mail me reports to my account without these
being transparent to him.

Any suggestions, please?

Many thanks.

AG