Old 07-27-2010, 04:15 AM
David Cantrell

Default updated common /proc/cmdline parsing

Updated patch series incorporating comments from the last series. I
pushed the whitespace cleanup patch as well as the MINILIBC removal
patch already.

Changes in this series:

1) GError handling in readvars.c. Log the message if we get one, free the
structure if necessary.

2) Removal of the 'vesa' command line option.

3) Check return value of chdir() in two locations. Not doing this was
angering gcc on my system.

I suppose we could remove other deprecated command line options, but I will
leave that for another patch. Things like:

stage2=
nousbstorage
nousb
nofirewire