Old 07-27-2010, 03:33 AM
Jimmy Johnson

Default nv_videocard_driver

xing wrote:
I tried Squeeze on my machine with old nvidia geforce video.In viewing
the Xorg.log file,i found the nouveau driver was set to be the default
video driver(configured as driver0) and there was no xorg.conf in
/etc/X11.I want to know how to set the nv
driver(xserver-xorg-video-nv)to be the default driver?

Thanks in advance

You can remove the nouveau driver or black list it or both.
--
Jimmy Johnson

Debian Testing at sda12
Registered Linux User #380263