Old 07-26-2010, 06:05 PM
Jimmy Johnson

Default kde 4 + kpowersave

Is there a replacement for kpowersave in Sid or Squeeze, I want to my
monitor to blank 120 min, not ever 5 or 10 min.

--
Jimmy Johnson

Debian-Live - Sid - KDE 4.4 - installed at sda14
Registered Linux User #380263

Archive: 4C4DCE4F.5080706@gmail.com">http://lists.debian.org/4C4DCE4F.5080706@gmail.com

Old 07-27-2010, 01:14 AM
Jimmy Johnson

Jimmy Johnson wrote:
Is there a replacement for kpowersave in Sid or Squeeze, I want to my
monitor to blank 120 min, not ever 5 or 10 min.

"kdebase-workspace-bin: /usr/share/kde4/services/powerdevilconfig.desktop"

powerdevilconfig.desktop works like a charm, it seems to be the same as
kpowersave, why it's hidden and not in systemsettings is beyond me.