Old 07-25-2010, 01:25 AM
Daniel Bareiro

Default Problem connecting to VNC server

Hi all!

Some time ago I have been using x11vnc and xvncviewer in Debian
GNU/Linux Lenny without problems. But today, after connecting to the
server, I noticed that after moving the mouse and release it, this is
positioned immediately in the upper left corner without giving me time
to operate properly with the mouse.

I was trying tightvncserver and it does not exhibit this problem, but
the idea is to share a session and I have open.

In case it helps, I'm noticing in /var/log/Xorg.0.log that there is a
line saying "SetGrabKeysState - enabled" after logon in the remote
machine and the next two lines after logoff:

SetClientVersion: 0 9
SetGrabKeysState - disabled

Any idea what could be the problem?

Thanks in advance for your reply.

Regards,
Daniel
--
Fingerprint: BFB3 08D6 B4D1 31B2 72B9 29CE 6696 BF1B 14E6 1D37