Old 07-22-2010, 09:15 PM
David Cantrell

Default common /proc/cmdline parsing

I've had this code (readvars.c & readvars.h) on a local branch for a
while, so I decided to clean it up for master now. I've run through
a number of test installs and things worked as expected for me.

The idea is to centralize argv and /proc/cmdline parsing (and even
parsing of config files containing shell-style environment variables,
such as ifcfg files or files generated by linuxrc.s390). I use a
hash table to store the key=value or key=NULL pairs and either check
for the existence of a key (in the case of arguments that do not
have a value) or I check the key and value.

Also in this patchset are some whitespace cleanup patches (or just
patch, I forget) and a patch to remove the remaining MINILIBC stuff
I found.

--
David Cantrell <dcantrell@redhat.com>
Red Hat / Honolulu, HI