Old 07-21-2010, 08:53 AM
Paul Chany

Default Upgrading from Lenny to Squeeze - Howto?

Hi,

I decide today that I'm going to upgrade my Debian GNU/Linux Lenny to
Squeeze.

I try to search on debian.org site for an exact howto for this, but
find nothing. Mayhep I don't know how to search effectively?

--
Regards, Paul Chany
You can freely correct me in my English.