Old 07-20-2010, 06:57 AM
Ron Johnson

Default usernames that start with capital letter?

On 07/19/2010 11:37 PM, Kelly Clowers wrote:

On Mon, Jul 19, 2010 at 11:35, Ron Johnson<ron.l.johnson@cox.net> wrote:

<snip>

Anyway, in a gooey world, you click on an icon.

Heretic! ;-)

Nay, a saf acceptor of the reality that the world wants to point,
click and top-post using web gmail. There's nothing I can do to
stop it, long though I fought the good fight in the days of yore
before you arrived...

--
Seek truth from facts.

Archive: 4C4548CE.8030807@cox.net">http://lists.debian.org/4C4548CE.8030807@cox.net