Old 07-19-2010, 06:29 AM
Panayiotis Karabassis

Default Locate older debian packages

I need to downgrade a package due to a bug. However the older package
version is no longer available from apt. Is there a way to find the
older .deb? If it is of any importance I am searching for the eclipse
version prior to 3.5.2-5.

Thanks!
Panayiotis

Archive: 4C43F0E6.70105@gmail.com">http://lists.debian.org/4C43F0E6.70105@gmail.com

Old 07-19-2010, 06:34 AM
Camaleón

On Mon, 19 Jul 2010 09:29:58 +0300, Panayiotis Karabassis wrote:

> I need to downgrade a package due to a bug. However the older package
> version is no longer available from apt. Is there a way to find the
> older .deb? If it is of any importance I am searching for the eclipse
> version prior to 3.5.2-5.

http://snapshot.debian.org/binary/eclipse/

Greetings,

--
Camaleón

Old 07-19-2010, 06:35 AM
Ansgar Burchardt

Hi,

Panayiotis Karabassis <panayk@gmail.com> writes:

> I need to downgrade a package due to a bug. However the older package
> version is no longer available from apt. Is there a way to find the
> older .deb? If it is of any importance I am searching for the eclipse
> version prior to 3.5.2-5.

Try snapshot.debian.org. And remember to report the bug so it gets
fixed

Regards,
Ansgar

Old 07-19-2010, 06:44 AM
Panayiotis Karabassis

Thank you both. And the bug is already reported.

Archive: 4C43F432.6000706@gmail.com">http://lists.debian.org/4C43F432.6000706@gmail.com

Old 07-19-2010, 06:44 AM
Panayiotis Karabassis

Thank you both. And the bug is already reported.