Old 07-17-2010, 03:07 AM
john

Default replacement for webcalendar

Webcalendar has been removed from squeeze and above. Can anyone suggest a
similar replacement?

I used it on a small local network for family type appointments, at home.

John

Old 07-17-2010, 10:38 AM
Camaleón

On Fri, 16 Jul 2010 23:07:51 -0400, john wrote:

> Webcalendar has been removed from squeeze and above. Can anyone suggest
> a similar replacement?
>
> I used it on a small local network for family type appointments, at
> home.

"Webcalendar" is still able to download from upstream, why not use it :-?

Being a php app, I'd expect the installation and/or update be
straightfoward, involving a few steps as placing the files where
webserver can found them and launching the wizard template.

Greetings,

--
Camaleón

Old 07-17-2010, 02:05 PM
Miles Fidelman

Camaleón wrote:

Webcalendar has been removed from squeeze and above. Can anyone suggest
a similar replacement?

I used it on a small local network for family type appointments, at
home.

"Webcalendar" is still able to download from upstream, why not use it :-?

Being a php app, I'd expect the installation and/or update be
straightfoward, involving a few steps as placing the files where
webserver can found them and launching the wizard template.

I've always installed webcalendar from upstream. It's pretty trivial.

In<fnord> practice, there is. .... Yogi Berra