Old 07-16-2010, 12:01 PM
Umarzuki Mochlis

Default configure debian to print to a RPCS printer

At my office there's a Ricoh M2030 that only works with RPCS driver. I had tried Ricoh M2000 driver that comes with cups driver and also the generic drivers, but nothing works.
Is there any workaround?

Umarzuki Mochlis
http://debmal.my

Old 07-16-2010, 01:57 PM
Camaleón

On Fri, 16 Jul 2010 20:01:05 +0800, Umarzuki Mochlis wrote:

> At my office there's a Ricoh M2030 that only works with RPCS driver. I
> had tried Ricoh M2000 driver that comes with cups driver and also the
> generic drivers, but nothing works.
> Is there any workaround?

If your printer has not Postscript module installed, you can try
"pxlcolor-Ricoh" PPD file which usually provides higher quality than
standard "pxlcolor" one.

Greetings,

--
Camaleón