Old 07-15-2010, 12:56 PM
Jerome BENOIT

Default pam_ssh for regular users only

Hello List,

I installed with success pam_ssh on my Squeeze box.
Nevertheless, I do not like the idea that an ssh-agent is launched when
the super user log in: is there a simple way to allow pam_ssh to launch
ssh-agent only for regular users (and disable it for the root).

Thanks in advance,
Jerome

Archive: 4C3F058A.2090702@rezozer.net">http://lists.debian.org/4C3F058A.2090702@rezozer.net