Old 07-14-2010, 09:56 PM
"H.S."

Default iceowl (lightning) extension and calendar data migration problem on amd64

I installed amd64 Testing on my new system. I installed thunderbird
(icedove) and the lightning extension (iceowl ex.). I copies the
relevant files to get my calendar data to my amd64 installation based on
http://kb.mozillazine.org/Transferring_data_to_a_new_profile_-_Thunderbird#Lightning_add-on.
These are the files I copied over:
* cookies.sqlite - Lightning's cookies are stored separately
* permissions.sqlite - Permissions
* storage.sdb - Calendar data

However, the calendar extension in my icedove (on amd64 installation)
does not entertain those files, as if it is not reading it. Have I done
this correctly? How do I make sure what problem icedove is having with
that calendar data?

Thanks.

ever having been read.