Old 11-24-2007, 05:38 AM
Serena Cantor

Default how to check TV card?

I have TV card that uses bt848 chip. It's LuckyStar card. I have been using it for 3 years. But a
few days ago, it seems to have problems. After using xawtv in sarge or etch for a few minutes, the
system halt. I mean it stop responding to keyboard input. In Windows 98, it seems to halt more
quickly.

I often use driver for bt878 card. Could that damage my card?

I have changed motherboard and test memory, both seems OK.

My question is how to verify (or test) that the problem really is with the TV card. If so, I'll
have to buy a new one.