Old 07-14-2010, 05:51 PM
Arthur Machlas

Default Cannot edit "categories" for contacts in Evolution 2.30.2

greetings,

Using squeeze, with gnome and evolution 2.30.2, and trying to
customize the categories list, no changes can be made to the default
categories list.

For example, I create a new contact, called "John", then click
categories. I delete every category but favorites and anniverssaries.
Then I check those two categories, and create a new one called
friends.

The friends category doesn't show up and can't be checked.

I say ok to save my changes so far, re-open the categories, and all
the categories I've deleted are restored.

I thought maybe this was a permision problem, so I tried:
chown -R arthur:arthur /home/arthur

but this did not help.