Old 07-13-2010, 04:28 PM
T o n g

Default Power button does not power off any more

Hi,

When I press the power button on my box, I used to be able to power off
my machine, but not now (nothing happens). It's the same machine.

How can I get back the feature so that when I press the power button my
box powers off?

Thanks

--
Tong (remove underscore(s) to reply)