Old 07-12-2010, 03:35 PM
"J.Hwan.Kim"

Default Uninstallation of Java tools for eclipse

Hi, everyone

My system is lenny 5.03 and when I installed eclipse, the development
tools are installed, too.
But now I want to unistall the java development tools of eclipse. So, I
did it, but the java tools of eclipse is not installed.

When I overwrite sun java packages, the java tools of eclipse remains.
How can I uninstall the java tools for eclipse completely?

Thanks in advance

Best Regards,
J.Hwan Kim

Archive: 4C3B365A.1010000@gmail.com">http://lists.debian.org/4C3B365A.1010000@gmail.com

Old 07-13-2010, 01:23 PM
Camaleón

On Tue, 13 Jul 2010 00:35:54 +0900, J.Hwan.Kim wrote:

> Hi, everyone
>
> My system is lenny 5.03 and when I installed eclipse, the development
> tools are installed, too.

>From where did you get Eclipse? I don't see it available for Lenny
(neither from backports) :-?

> But now I want to unistall the java development tools of eclipse. So, I
> did it, but the java tools of eclipse is not installed.

I'm afraid I cannot understand such statement :-)

Why are you saying "java tools for eclipse is not installed" and how are
you trying to unistall it?

> When I overwrite sun java packages, the java tools of eclipse remains.
> How can I uninstall the java tools for eclipse completely?

Please clarify a bit what were the steps you followed for installing
Eclipse+Java tools and how are you trying to get rid of them so people
here can give you any tip.

Greetings,

--
Camaleón