Old 07-09-2010, 05:48 AM
surreal

Default Some help regarding courier imap server

I need a guide and howto on setting up a courier imap server on the system..a basic guide of how to add users, set up their mailboxes and get it running with postfix smtp server will be good.

Please point me any tutorial having lenny as the server example(not etch)

Regards
--
Harshad Joshi

Old 07-09-2010, 07:50 AM