FAQ Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
» Video Reviews

» Linux Archive

Linux-archive is a website aiming to archive linux email lists and to make them easily accessible for linux users/developers.


» Sponsor

» Partners

» Sponsor

Go Back   Linux Archive > Debian > Debian User

 
 
LinkBack Thread Tools
 
Old 07-09-2010, 12:44 AM
Paul Scott
 
Default van repair

Hi Debbie and Dee,

The van repair total is $441.92. I could either get the credit card
number or Dee could send me a check tomorrow. If a check please make it
out to Hammett's Garage.


Thanks,

Paul



--
To UNSUBSCRIBE, email to debian-user-REQUEST@lists.debian.org
with a subject of "unsubscribe". Trouble? Contact listmaster@lists.debian.org

Archive: 4C367106.9080800@ultrasw.com">http://lists.debian.org/4C367106.9080800@ultrasw.com
 
Old 07-09-2010, 12:44 AM
Victor Padro
 
Default van repair

On Thu, Jul 8, 2010 at 7:44 PM, Paul Scott <waterhorse@ultrasw.com> wrote:
> Hi Debbie and Dee,
>
> The van repair total is $441.92. *I could either get the credit card number
> or Dee could send me a check tomorrow. *If a check please make it out to
> Hammett's Garage.
>
> Thanks,
>
> Paul
>
>
>
> --
> To UNSUBSCRIBE, email to debian-user-REQUEST@lists.debian.org with a subject
> of "unsubscribe". Trouble? Contact listmaster@lists.debian.org
> Archive: http://lists.debian.org/4C367106.9080800@ultrasw.com
>
>

And how long will it take to repair it?

:P


--
Linux User #452368
http://twitter.com/vpadro

"Everything that irritates us about others can lead us to an
understanding of ourselves"


--
To UNSUBSCRIBE, email to debian-user-REQUEST@lists.debian.org
with a subject of "unsubscribe". Trouble? Contact listmaster@lists.debian.org
Archive: AANLkTikGBsEuzll75pM2BgHIw_8eNqTJ2Ftwf60s22Lm@mail .gmail.com">http://lists.debian.org/AANLkTikGBsEuzll75pM2BgHIw_8eNqTJ2Ftwf60s22Lm@mail .gmail.com
 
Old 07-09-2010, 12:53 AM
Paul Scott
 
Default van repair

On 07/08/2010 05:44 PM, Victor Padro wrote:

On Thu, Jul 8, 2010 at 7:44 PM, Paul Scott<waterhorse@ultrasw.com> wrote:

Hi Debbie and Dee,

The van repair total is $441.92. I could either get the credit card number
or Dee could send me a check tomorrow. If a check please make it out to
Hammett's Garage.




And how long will it take to repair it?

:P


It's already repaired. I just need the treasurer of the orchestra to
pay for it.


Paul




--
To UNSUBSCRIBE, email to debian-user-REQUEST@lists.debian.org
with a subject of "unsubscribe". Trouble? Contact listmaster@lists.debian.org

Archive: 4C367307.6070808@ultrasw.com">http://lists.debian.org/4C367307.6070808@ultrasw.com
 
Old 07-09-2010, 01:01 AM
jeremy jozwik
 
Default van repair

On Thu, Jul 8, 2010 at 5:53 PM, Paul Scott <waterhorse@ultrasw.com> wrote:
> It's already repaired. *I just need the treasurer of the orchestra to pay
> for it. *
> Paul

and to think, poor debbie has no way of knowing!


--
To UNSUBSCRIBE, email to debian-user-REQUEST@lists.debian.org
with a subject of "unsubscribe". Trouble? Contact listmaster@lists.debian.org
Archive: AANLkTim4FsEQPCFLmSLxDn6QKIPKgbwpQWSuIZrF8vGK@mail .gmail.com">http://lists.debian.org/AANLkTim4FsEQPCFLmSLxDn6QKIPKgbwpQWSuIZrF8vGK@mail .gmail.com
 

Thread Tools




All times are GMT. The time now is 11:41 PM.

VBulletin, Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO ©2007, Crawlability, Inc.
Copyright 2007 - 2008, www.linux-archive.org